Bienvenidos / Welcome
Servicios / Our Services
Laboratory services / Análisis de Laboratorio
- Biogeochemistry of continental, coastal and marine ecosystems.
- Water quality for human use and consumption.
Investigación / Research
- Community ecology in coastal ecosystems.
- Limnology studies and monitoring.
- Mangrove ecology, restauration and conservation.
- Sea grasses ecology, restauration and conservation.
- Lagoon-Estuarine ecology and management.
- Blue Carbon studies
- Oceanographic studies and monitoring.
- Coral reef ecology and conservation
- Climate change impact and adaptation.
- Green economy
- Marine protected areas management.
- Fisheries in coastal ecosystems.
Consultorías / Consultancy
- Environmental impact assessments in coastal and marine ecosystems.
- Design, implementation, and evaluation of research projects in coastal and marine ecosystems.
Our research centers on our expertise in field monitoring in the catchment, estuarine, oceanographic environments including countering major coastal challenges, climate-related impacts throughout the Caribbean region.
Our work sees the integration from basins to coastal ecosystems through sustainable management.
Check out our work
Take a peek inside our Wonderworld
Marine ecosystems characterization
Water quality monitoring
Presence of microplastic in comercial fish at Golfo de Fonseca Marine National Park
Golfo de Fonseca Water Quality Index (TRIX)
Primary production in Los Micos Coastal Lagoon, Caribbean Coast
Blue Carbon Economy